[Freeswitch-users] Trouble w/ incoming calls from gateway

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Tue Jan 26 14:37:55 PST 2010

Trying to track down what changed and I am sort of baffled.

I had an SPA3102's FXO port setup as a UA (1004) as I couldn't figure out
how to set it up as "gateway" from fs' perspective. Everything was working fine.

Now an incoming call gets dropped with this:
Hangup sofia/internal/XXXxxxXXXX at 192.168.13.1 [CS_NEW] [INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION]

Its set to dial ext 2000 (a group call) and being that its setup as a UA, 1004,
how does this develop the line above?

Thanks,
jlc