[Freeswitch-users] Polycom Consultative Transfer and Voicemail

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Thu Jan 21 15:42:39 PST 2010

Yes it is a known issue with Polycom phones. Polycom supports a non-standard
transfer method which does not work with FreeSWITCH.

See this article for further details -
http://www.junctionnetworks.com/knowledgebase/onsip/phones-routers-and-devic
es/phone-configuration/polycom/polycom-disabling-non-standard-transfer-meth

I ran into the same problem, disabling
voIpProt.SIP.allowTransferOnProceeding as suggested in that article resolved
the issue for me.

-Adam