[Freeswitch-users] Polycom Consultative Transfer and Voicemail

Troy Anderson troy at tlainvestments.com
Thu Jan 21 15:21:27 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm on the latest trunk version (16440) and having an issue with Polycom and transferring.  The dial plan is set up so that unanswered calls go to voicemail.  When I answer a call with a polycom phone and then transfer that call to another phone, if the other phone doesn't pick up and the voicemail app starts, then I hit transfer again with the intent of having the caller leave a voicemail, the call is dropped.  If the phone does pick up during the transfer, it works fine.

I also have an Aastra phone, and when I do the same thing, but from the Aastra phone, it works as expected.  Is this known to be a problem with Polycom?

Thanks!
Troy