[Freeswitch-users] sip_profiles - Aliases Question

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:20:56 PST 2010

We do offer a triple your money back guarentee!

Many params can change without restarting and many can't ip/port fo
example.  FYI, You don't sound sincere when you use the term appriciate when
you are arguing with these guys voulenteering to help explain it to you.
You should make sure you make the most of their assistance as they could
have just said rtfm

On Jan 16, 2010 11:07 PM, "Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil" <lawwton at gmail.com>