[Freeswitch-users] playback and play_and_get_digits strange misunderstanding

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Jan 14 00:23:09 PST 2010

So I could (kind of) solve this by myself. There is in vars.xml the
variable ${sound_prefix}. I did set it properly to my french sound path and
then it worked.

However, for the sake of discussion, I did try this with
1.0.5pre8 and the result was different :

with the extension

FS was
trying to play the file
${FREESWITCH_PATH}/sounds/en/us/callie/misc/ringing_disabled.wav

with the
extension

FS was trying to load
${FREESWITCH_PATH}/sounds/fr/fr/julie/misc/ringing_disabled.wav

Now with
the latest snapshot, with either one of the 2 mentionned extensions, FS
tries to play the file in
${sound_prefix}/filepath/${codec_bit_rate}/filename whereas 1.0.5pre8 did
not add the codec_bit_rate in the path but took care of the
default_language variable.

François

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:32:16 +0100,