[Freeswitch-users] Calls getting queued?

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Thu Jan 7 10:12:25 PST 2010

Michael,

Thanks for your help. Yes, if I restart FS things go back to normal
for a while and then the same thing starts happening again.

The weird thing is, it started only 2 days ago, and happened only once
or twice. Before that I had no trouble, and I only made 1 change,
which I reverted, but it wasn't that. Today it's happening all the
time, if I restart FS things will work for maybe an hour and then it
will start doing the same thing.

I'm guessing it might be something external to FS, like curl calls not
finishing properly because of the url they are requesting or something
like that.

What kind of info should I collect? I don't think it has to do with
sofia or any sip-related problems. I'm also using the default
dialplan, no changes at all, I'm doing everything through JS, well and
one really small lua script.

This is the main JS file:
It originates 2 calls and bridges them.

- http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11706

This is another JS script which gets called when each call is hanged up:
It gets some info and then requests a url using curl to update call
status on an external db.

- http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11707

This lua script calls a ruby script to do some other stuff when a call
is answered:

- http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11708

Thanks!

Nico