[Freeswitch-users] unable to call out troug siemens hie9200 in pur SIP

Ron McLeod ron.freeswitch at mcleodnet.com
Tue Jan 5 15:25:26 PST 2010

Posted on behalf of Tayeb Meftah...

hi dear friends,
we have a siemens hie9200 softswitch
we want to interconnect freeswitch with it
to use it for service, like media, voicemail, audio conferencing and ...
call trace is atached belo
if we calls from tdm, call is passed but without rtp
i routed a number like 021000000 is a tdm number to 3001 the default
8khz fs conference
so inbound call is passed but without audio
for outbound calls, i wanted to call a tdm number, like 021298235
the call tack some long time but return a 500 internal server error
from the hie9200 softswitch:
sip.Reason == "Q.850 ;cause=47 ;text=\"Resource unavailable, unspecified\""

from fs i get normal temporary failur
so please see the trace and return for me any reply ;)
thanks for your helps and times.

Traces at:
http://siplabs.net/tracebin/fs-siemens-500.pcap
http://siplabs.net/tracebin/fs-siemens-rtp.pcap