[Freeswitch-users] Video pass problem

Mikhail Krivushin m.krivushin at imarto.net
Thu Feb 25 04:59:11 PST 2010

Hello! We have problem with pass video over FreeSWITCH. I tshark traf, and
see that we have 1280 video packets input, and only 560 passed to B leg.
Anyone can point me to right direction? I can send pcap file by request.

Most time I have black screen, and then one frame can appear, and I see
frozen picture pair minutes, and then other frozen picture. We have not
network issues, we have good video, when bypass FS. We have not perfomance
troubles to.

We have ubuntu 9.10 x64, and powerfull server board. uname:
Linux fs 2.6.31-17-generic #54-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 10 17:01:44 UTC 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux

config:
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=BV32,BV16,speex at 8000h
@20i,speex at 16000h@20i,speex at 32000h
@20i,PCMU,PCMA,GSM,H264,H263,H263-1998,H263-2000,H261"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_codec_prefs=BV32,BV16,speex at 8000h

--
С уважением, Кривушин Михаил
г. Томск сот. +7 913 865 78 66
xmpp: KrivushinME at jabber.ru