[Freeswitch-users] When using bridge_answer_timeout, hangup_after_bridge isn't respected.

TTNC - Technical technical at ttnc.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 03:35:14 PST 2010

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, I've already opened a jira: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSCORE-561

But I thought after I'd done it it'd probably be an idea to ask here first incase I'm missing something obvious... When using bridge_answer_timeout, hangup_after_bridge isn't respected. In as much as the aleg hangs up the call and it will go back and continue executing the dialplan, in my case - the lua script.

Anyone got any ideas how else to force freeswitch to end the call after a hangup other than using hangup_after_bridge?

Thanks