[Freeswitch-users] list all users

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Sun Feb 21 15:44:03 PST 2010

On 21 February 2010 15:00, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> As per one suggestion (as far as I can tell this shouldn't be
> required) I tried changing this (in dialplan/default.xml):
>
> <action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>
>
> with:
>
> <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>

Just noticed why this change didn't work. According to the example in
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeSwitch_Dialplan_XML I needed to
use

<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/${dialed_extension}%${domain_name}"/>

as "The % behind the username tells FS to lookup the user in it's
local sip_registration database" and "If you don't want to bridge a
call to a local registered user, but to a SIP URI, use the @ instead"

disclaimer: not tested! However this matches exactly was was happening.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>