[Freeswitch-users] list all users

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Feb 20 18:37:41 PST 2010

Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> (note: I have already changed the domain to microcomaustralia.com.au)
>
> I have tried:
>
> freeswitch at voyage> user_exists brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
> false
>
> i believe this user should be defined in
> conf/directory/default/brian.xml, however it is like nothing in
> conf/directory/default.xml is being read. I want to prove if this is
> the case or not.

Have a look at /opt/freeswitch/log/freeswitch.xml.fsxml
This is the compilation of all the XML files, and it's the file which is
actually consulted to do the configuration lookup. If your user entry is in
there, then you know that FreeSWITCH has it.

Also, make sure the user-agent is configured to register to the domain, not to
an IP address.