[Freeswitch-users] list all users

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Sat Feb 20 18:21:34 PST 2010

Hello,

How do I get a list of all users? Including users that are not registered yet?

(note: I have already changed the domain to microcomaustralia.com.au)

I have tried:

freeswitch at voyage> user_exists brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
false

i believe this user should be defined in
conf/directory/default/brian.xml, however it is like nothing in
conf/directory/default.xml is being read. I want to prove if this is
the case or not.

When I try to register I get this error:

2010-02-21 13:09:02.568081 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1019 SIP auth failure
(REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for
[brian at microcomaustralia.com.au] from ip 192.168.87.14

which I think might be because it can't find the matching user entry.

Thanks
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>