[Freeswitch-users] 1.0.4 vs. trunk vs. bugs

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:23:20 PST 2010

How many more ungrateful complaints can we get in one night.... sigh

On Feb 18, 2010 10:21 PM, "Brian West" <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

OK so I can sign you up for the stable team?  ;)  As per my previous email
i'm 100% sure we would do a stable release if we had people tending to
issues.  The only problem is you would have to be on IRC tending to issues
because if tony sees someone asking about a problem he'll be diving in to
fix it before they can say "I have this one".  This also means working in a
similar manner we do already.  Our process is very chaotic at times but it
has served us well so far.

The goal is to leave Anthony alone so he can move forward and let the stable
team manage the jira's and issues on the list related to stable.

/b