[Freeswitch-users] 1.0.4 vs. trunk vs. bugs

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 18 20:16:40 PST 2010

OK so I can sign you up for the stable team?  ;)  As per my previous email i'm 100% sure we would do a stable release if we had people tending to issues.  The only problem is you would have to be on IRC tending to issues because if tony sees someone asking about a problem he'll be diving in to fix it before they can say "I have this one".  This also means working in a similar manner we do already.  Our process is very chaotic at times but it has served us well so far.

The goal is to leave Anthony alone so he can move forward and let the stable team manage the jira's and issues on the list related to stable.

/b