[Freeswitch-users] voivemail quality

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:21:43 PST 2010

Our g729 would have been done a lot sooner if we did not spend all our time
making sure there is no audio hiccups on a 600ms latent connection.  Yes we
made it possible and now we have g729 too nonetheless.  The only thing
howler filled is their wallet.  Let's see them as a gold sponsor of cluecon
if they are doing us such a big favor........

On Feb 18, 2010 10:58 PM, "David Knell" <dave at 3c.co.uk> wrote:

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 14:26 +1000, jay binks wrote:
> I think suggesting the user test with other c...
Edward already said that things worked with G.711 - that ought to be
enough testing with other codecs.

> your attacking rupa for making suggestions about where the issue is
> and what to do in order to...
It doesn't, directly.  And, had Rupa simply asked if the OP had raised
the issue with Howler - which is a completely valid thing to do,
particularly with the evidence in front of him - that'd have been one
thing.  But he didn't.

> pot, kettle, black ???

How so, exactly?

--Dave