[Freeswitch-users] SQL ERR: library routine called out of sequence

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:15:30 PST 2010

There is no evidence of this on any box I have used.
Do you have selinux on maybe.
The best I can do now is declare we do not support your current
configuration.

On Feb 18, 2010 11:48 PM, "Yehavi Bourvine" <yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com>
wrote:

Unfortunately it did not help. I still get these error messages.

Just for the record, I have two systems:

   - Production one which is running Fedora-10 and exibits this problem.
   - Test system which is running Fedora-12 and does not exibit this
   phenomenon; however, there is almost zero traffic on this system.

I plan in upgrading the production system to Fedora-12, but it is not that
trivial...

                   Thanks, __Yehavi:

2010/2/16 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>...