[Freeswitch-users] 1.0.4 vs. trunk vs. bugs

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Thu Feb 18 18:28:30 PST 2010

Jason,

Yes. I saw that. But, quite a few times I have found the trunk unstable or broken. Its why I'm proposing the changes.

To be clear, I'm not in anyway impugning the quality or expertise of the dev team. They are doing amazing work!

I'm looking down the road. As the project grows and FS becomes a critical piece of any company's infrastructure a clear distinction between "stable" and "development" branches are pretty standard in project the scope of FS.

Lon