[Freeswitch-users] Passing channel variables to mod_fifo and xml_cdr

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Feb 9 13:02:30 PST 2010

There is no association if the agent does not accept the call.  When fifo has calls waiting for agents, it will call as many agents as it needs for calls waiting to be handled, when those agents accept the call, only then does it go and grab a specific caller to attach to the agent.  What most people assume incorrectly is that it is calling the agent using the waiting caller.  There is no connection at all at the time the call is made.  This is the same reason that you do not get caller id of the caller until you answer.  This is how mod_fifo is architected and a behavior that can not be changed without writing a completely different call queue system.

Mike