[Freeswitch-users] UPnP Timeout

Troy Anderson troy at tlainvestments.com
Tue Feb 9 07:44:02 PST 2010

I did do a nap_map status when the ports were missing from pfSense and FS thought they were still open.  I didn't know about nat_map republish, but will try next time.  I think the timeframe is days, so this is kind of hard to diagnose.  I may add a periodic nat_map republish from fs_cli to our production systems.

In any case, I'll keep an eye on it and try nat_map republish next time pfSense drops the ports to be sure that is working in this environment.

In the meantime, which .c file(s) can I peruse to learn more?

Thanks!
Troy