[Freeswitch-users] collecting dtmf digits

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:17:13 MSK 2010

Thanx Nazim it was of great help,

i used the below syntax

session:execute("bridge",(string.format("{ignore_early_media='true',continue_on_fail='true'}sofia/external/%
s at 192.168.2.3",tostring(digits) )) ) ;

I am now checking out if i can use hangup causes for routing the call

LCause = session:hangupCause() ;

freeswitch.consoleLog("info", "hangupcause: ".. LCause .." );

then if i can use if then else statement for routing ... like

if ( LCause == "NO_USER_RESPONSE" ) then
       session:transfer(tostring(digits), "XML", "8888")

how is the idea ?

Regds