[Freeswitch-users] collecting dtmf digits

Nazim Aghabayov nazim.aghabayov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:09:51 MSK 2010

Hello! You may try something like:

 session:execute("bridge",
                            (string.format("{ignore_early_media='true',
ringback='home/app/sounds/ringback-alaw.wav',
transfer_ringback='/home/app/sounds/ringback-alaw.wav',
hangup_after_bridge='true',
continue_on_fail='true'}sofia/external/%s at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx",
                                           tostring(did) )) )

There are a lot of nice examples in lua&dialplan wiki pages.