[Freeswitch-users] Calling Card System Setup - Suggestions for New Setup?

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Fri Dec 17 00:28:04 MSK 2010

Hi, I'm setting up a calling card system with FreeSWITCH. Figured I'd ask
before setting it all up-

Does anyone have any suggestions, or scripts, that they use for auto-login
or for logging in users to check their balance?

Any specific pitfalls to worry about? I figured I could bypass media once
the user places their call. Is that a bad idea?

And.. any suggestions for payment processors other than paypal - some people
signing up won't have internet, their CC will have to be manually keyed in.
I've heard one place suggest authorize.net

Thanks!
-Avi