[Freeswitch-users] LUA session prevents channel's DOWN state

Tóth Róbert trob at freemail.hu
Thu Dec 16 13:34:20 MSK 2010

>  On 12/16/2010 10:39 AM, Tóth Róbert wrote:
>>/  Hello
/>>/
/>>/  I have a LUA script, what runs permamently and listen to callstate-change events.
/>>/
/>/>  When i attached to a channel by
/>/>           session = freeswitch.session(uuid),
/>/>  it prevents the finish of the channel. (I get some variables from the channel.)
/>/>  It hangs up, the call finishes, but the channel exists until i shutdown FS.
/>/>  state=CS_REPORING and callstate=HANGUP until the end of times...
/>/>
/>/>  How can i detach from the channel?
/>
>  Iirc you need to have all your sessions enclosed in
>  while (session:ready() == true) do
>
>  Regards,
>  Patrick

Sorry, i don't understand what you think.

When the script receives an event, uses the event's headers, but some variables
have to be asked from the channel directly. After these datas are collected, they
are saved in the db, and wait for the next the callstate-event.

So i dont know where could i put this line where it would be useful.

(But this does not mean i'm thinking right...)