[Freeswitch-users] Pre-paid impossible with freeSwitch ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 15 00:34:32 MSK 2010

I have to say that statement right there is WRONG.  You should never ever be doing billing inline like this and if you are you're doing it wrong.

Just my advice here... you don't have to follow it you can take it with a grain of salt but if you really want to do this correctly then you had better learn C.

/b