[Freeswitch-users] Pre-paid impossible with freeSwitch ?

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:32:01 MSK 2010

Hello There,

No the existing billing not solving my problem. Because of custom project,
it for many channels when gets connected it becomes 1 call and then it needs
to check the balance and also deduct the balance when the call is connected.

If the balance is 0 or -0 FS trigger the call drop. I build the whole
billing using Javascript but i cant find any resource where i can say while
call running, allow me to negotiate with my alternative pipe line.

Code example:
... connected call .. voice will now get freezed.....
    default:
         module = EYE_HELPER + "________FAIL__________";
     break;
}
while(session.state == "CS_EXECUTE") { i++; if (i > 1000) {
console_log('err', '.'); i=0;  }  // here i wanted to go to my BALANCE
module, But whole fs_cli gets FREEZED. }

Already tried those, but FS gets freezed:
========================
CS_NEW Channel is newly created.
CS_INIT Channel has been initialized.
CS_ROUTING Channel is looking for an extension to execute.
CS_SOFT_EXECUTE Channel is ready to execute from 3rd party control.
CS_EXECUTE Channel is executing its dialplan.
CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA Channel is exchanging media with another channel.
CS_PARK Channel is accepting media awaiting commands.
CS_CONSUME_MEDIA Channel is consuming all media and dropping it.
CS_HIBERNATE Channel is in a sleep state.
CS_RESET Channel is in a reset state.
CS_HANGUP Channel is flagged for hangup and ready to end. Media will now
end, and no further call routing will occur.
CS_REPORTING The channel is already hung up, media is already down, and now
it's time to do any sort of reporting processes such as CDR logging.
CS_DESTROY Channel is ready to be destroyed and out of the state machine.
Memory pools are returned to the core and utilized memory from the channel
is freed.

Please guide kindly....

Thanks & Regards