[Freeswitch-users] Disabling Google Voice Voicemail

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Thu Dec 9 17:02:40 MSK 2010

My FS hosted on a Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar  works just fine to handle I/O calls with Google Voice (GV) service
using mod_dingaling. However, there is a simple problem with the GV
voicemail service that kicks in after two rings on my extension. unless
someone knows this, there seems to be no way to turn off and/or disable GV
voicemail. As such, I am looking for an alternate solution if anyone here
has one to share. This way, I don't have to rush to my FS extension whenever
it rings to avoid GV voicemail kicks in, let alone some of the calls from
not on GV services through mod_dingaling.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.