[Freeswitch-users] iPhone SIP Client for FreeSwitch ?

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Mon Aug 30 07:49:12 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 (not Jailbroken), and now that IPhone OS4 supports multi-tasking, I want to use it with FreeSwitch.

I'd be interested to hear what experience others have with iPhone SIP apps connecting to FreeSwitch.

There seems to be a few Apps out there which would work, some free, some not. I have one which seems to work (Media5 VOIP) and supports mutli-tasking, i.e., I can have it in the background and it alerts me what a SIP call comes in, so it might be all that I need. I would just like to hear if anyone thinks that there's something better out there-  which is not too expensive obviously :-)

regards
Dave