[Freeswitch-users] Voice mail isn't working on one extension.

Jim jim at k4gvo.com
Fri Aug 27 01:52:25 PDT 2010

On 08/26/2010 04:19 PM, Michael Collins wrote:

> #2 Does the phone connected to port 1 on the A200 even ring? It's
> interesting that there is a 9 second gap (between pb lines 732 and
> 733) which is where I would assume the ringing was taking place.

Looking at the log, I see where there was a EXECUTE ... answer followed
immediately by a what looks like the state_core_machine telling FreeTDM
to hang up, or am I reading that wrong?

By the way, I do get a very short message before being dumped that says
"Goodbye".  She's pleasant, but curt. ;)

By the way, I put a service in my dial plan and all is fine wrt the GS,
thanks.

Jim.