[Freeswitch-users] MWI doubt

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Wed Aug 25 07:46:39 PDT 2010

I had this problem too, although I'm using different domains on different profiles.

I had to alias each domain I was using to the profile the phones would use.  When the phones
subscribe to their MWI, freeswitch looks for the domain that is being subscribed to, and it has to
exist.  I don't know if you can have the same domain aliased to more than one profile.  I haven't
tried that.

Anyone else?