[Freeswitch-users] MWI doubt

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Aug 25 07:25:07 PDT 2010

Hello,

I wish to have a single domain across multiple profiles. For
registrations and calls it works perfectly. Having a shared database for
gives back the full dialstring with the profile where the phone is
currently registered.

Now I was trying to do some MWI accross those profiles, and it appears
that some phones have the NOTIFY message every time they register, and
some other do not receive. Any reason?

Also, when a phone is configured to SUBSCRIBE for MWI, it doesn't
receive NOTIFYs when a new message is on the voicemail. The only thing
that appears wrong is this console message:

2010-08-25 16:09:57.578144 [ERR] sofia_presence.c:316 Cannot find profile <domain>

- Does the profile need to have an alias to a particular domain for
presence/MWI subscriptions to work?

- Is it possible somehow to have multiple profiles aliased to a same
domain? If not, what is the recommended way to share presence or MWI
across profiles?

Thank you,
François.