[Freeswitch-users] Inbound and then outbound call?

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 22:33:20 PDT 2010

I am currently looking at Vitelity. They have 1.44 cents per minute. They do
charge for incoming/outgoing both.

I am not literally dialing out to a phone. I want to dial a mobile number or
any other US number for that matter.

Here is what I intent to do:
1. A US phone dials to Vitelity number -- comes to my FS box
2. I validate few things
3. Dial another US number and connect received call to that one

So as you said I will be charged 2 * 1.44 (since I can't terminate the
arrived call after validation).

Is there any other way to the sequence I have specified above?

Are there providers similar to Vitelity but cheaper (with relatively same
features)?

Thank you.