[Freeswitch-users] scalability of FS vs yate

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:49:21 PDT 2010

hi,
fs is much stable
fs is doing patch of the used library and sending it to the upstream project
fs is maintaining there own patch of the library
fs have very gradfull voicemail
fs have big conferencing module that never dead or give bad audio quality
fs have nice xml configuration base that's easy to understand/extand
the dialplan of freeswitch couldn't by found elsehere
fs have HD/WB/NB audio including polycom siren aka G.722.1, celt, silk,
G.722, speex-WB
freeswitch could host 1000000000 of subscribers if you twick your RDBMS
and your hardware and you load balance it through ODBC or opensips/kamailio
thanks