[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch CPU usage

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 06:40:07 PDT 2010

Le Sat, 21 Aug 2010 15:41:13 +0300,
"Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI)" <vhatz at kinetix.gr> a écrit :

PLS Vlasis, calm down, I think eveyone is loosing temper riht now.

Let's say you took a test option, whether it is a good one  or not could be
debated for a long time, but if YOU think it is the right way to go for
YOUR needs then go with it!
So my advice would be to eventually adjust your method only if you think
it would help in your particular case of operation; and stick to it from
now in order to always use the same test environment, to have a constant
relevance of results and thus constant comparisons possibilities too in
time :)

(nooo, not in the head!!!:)

JY