[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch CPU usage

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:43:04 PDT 2010

I am not accusing the user of anything I am making factual statements.

They are indeed fake tests because it's sipp and 600cps.
I said *if* he was doing many hundreds of cps *in real life* he would
indeed be very rich at our expense, (meaning using our software not
meaning he is chaining us to a wall in his basement) and thus, he
would be able to afford more boxes.
Do you feel I was not willing to help when I provided a slew of
configuration options that will increase performance as well as proper
sipp files to use?

I also endorsed the idea of the wiki page as long as they maintain it.

Why are you arguing on someone else's behalf on a matter that needs no arguing.
You are continuing to argue that I am not allowed to say what I want
on my own mailing list which is somewhat troubling.
If you decide to reply again, please limit the length of your post.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm