[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch: issue in making simultaneous call

Chaitanya Bhatt // Viva chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com
Wed Aug 18 03:02:29 PDT 2010

Hey

I am facing problem in making few outbound calls simultaneously. I am
executing "api originate" command from perl over ESL. After calling
originate ,same perl file listens for CHANNEL_ORIGINATE CHANNEL_ANSWER
CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE events. When perl file receives
CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE event, it get terminates.

I have done this code of originate & hangup listen event in perl cgi. When i
do 10-20 request (10-20 simultaneous call), at freeswitch only 2-3 calls get
serviced.
To find out issue when i commented the code of event listen in cgi, i was
able to make all 10-20 calls simulateneously.

I have already checked apache configuration & is working well.
Now i want to know whether freeswitch has limitation on number of clients
listening to its events or there is some other issue of ESL.
Please guide me what could be the issue.

Incase of any further queries, Please feel free to mail me or contact me on
the numbers provided below.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Bhatt
Software Engineer.

Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
New Link Road, Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400104.

Direct: +91.22.40310356
Board: +91.22.40310310
Email : chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com

Viva Infomedia: Awarded as Best SME (E-Commerce) at CNBC Emerging India
Awards 2009