[Freeswitch-users] Error occurring while compiling ASR Grammar

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:12:34 PDT 2010

hi to all,

I have followed the this wiki page

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_directory_lua_asr_tts

As said in the wiki page,
I have created a file called *directory.sent* inside the director *
/usr/local/freeswitch/grammar*.

After that, I have issued the following command to compile
(my current directory is *director /usr/local/freeswitch/grammar* )

*make /usr/local/freeswitch/grammar directory*

                                 ( or )

*make /usr/local/freeswitch/grammar directory.sent

*I am getting the following error message

make: Nothing to be done for `/usr/local/freeswitch/grammar'.
make: *** No rule to make target `directory'.  Stop.*
*
Can you anyone please correct me, where I m dong wrong?

Regards
Venkatesan OV.