[Freeswitch-users] getDigits() over ESL

Chaitanya Bhatt // Viva chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com
Mon Aug 2 06:46:11 PDT 2010

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for your response.

I don't want to specify commands in dialplan, i want to give commands to
Freeswitch from my Perl script over ESL.
I want to get DTMF input.
I tried "READ" command but that needs sound file, but i want plain DTMF
input without playing any sound file.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Bhatt
Software Engineer.

Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
New Link Road, Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400104.

Direct: +91.22.40310356
Board: +91.22.40310310
Email : chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com

Viva Infomedia: Awarded as Best SME (E-Commerce) at CNBC Emerging India
Awards 2009