[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Conference with voicemail fialover

Ash ash at url.net.au
Sat Apr 10 17:30:27 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a system that will allow me to make an external call when somebody calls into my FS server.  Once the two calls are connected I would like it to play file that says something like "you are connected".  I have this component working by using a dynamic conference bridge.  The next part is what I am having trouble with is making the caller go to a voicemail if there is no answer on the bridge line.  This is the dialplan I am trying:

      <extension name="9000">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9000$">
          <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
          <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
          <action application="set" data="ignore_early_media=true"/>
          <action application="answer"/>
          <action application="playback" data="/tmp/pleasewait.wav"/>
          <action application="set" data="call_timeout=5"/>
          <action application="ring_ready"/>
          <action application="conference" data="bridge:_uuid_ at conf_1:sofia/gateway/primary/614xxxxxxxxxx"/>
          <action application="log" data="INFO Voicemail"/>
          <action application="voicemail" data="default v2e 1000"/>
        </condition>
      </extension>
I am using FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.5-20100401-0400 as my build.

Is it possible to send a call to the voicemail application or transfer the call to another dialplan if there is no answer on the bridge line?

Cheers,

Ash.