[Freeswitch-users] Put a call in music on hold

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 30 02:17:08 PDT 2009

This API is not for that.  It actually sends the hold notification to
the endpoint.  It's not for starting or stopping HOLD music.   You
could use it as such if you had TWO freeswitch boxes...

CALL -> FS -> FS (uuid_hold would send a hold indication to the first
FS box causing it to play music on hold)

/b