[Freeswitch-users] Recording inbound call including DTMF - possible ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 14 06:22:18 PDT 2009

On Sep 13, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Morten Henckel wrote:

> However when i analyse the rdecording the Digits are being cut off
> down to 10 msec "bursts" - I trust its FS that cust the DTMF in
> order to avoid further propogation inband to second leg of the call.

Nope if its rfc2833 its not us cutting the dtmf if you have a TDM
gateway in the mix that is prob. what is doing it.

> Is theer a way to avoid this ? I.e record the inbound call without
> DTMF processing ?

No.  The blib of DTMF you hear is not ours to remove its the remote
gateways job... FreeSWTICH usually only does 2833 so it could be
hearing the little bit of DTMF coming in or out from the endpoints.

If you check the cdr hangup you'll have digit_log which will be a log
of all digits dialed during the call.