[Freeswitch-users] Recording inbound call including DTMF - possible ?

Morten Henckel morten.henckel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:27:23 PDT 2009

Hi

I need to measure  DTM digits duration and interdigit delay for various
phones in a two stage dialing scenario. I.e Phone dials DID and after answer
then the second number

My set-up is:

 Phone->PSTN network->DID(inband DTMF) ->FS

I ha ve FS to answer the call and record the call - all this is fine.

However when i analyse the rdecording the Digits are being cut off down to
10 msec "bursts" - I trust its FS that cust the DTMF in order to avoid
further propogation inband to second leg of the call.

Is theer a way to avoid this ? I.e record the inbound call without DTMF
processing ?

Thx

Morten