[Freeswitch-users] memory leak

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:42:10 PDT 2009

i mean valgrind is very intensive so you must run very slow 1-5cps

yes if you have a version that only has log-file you can use that.

if you find me on irc and send me the credentials privately I will examine
your box for you.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Benedikt Fraunhofer <
fraunhofer.lists.freeswitch-001 at traced.net> wrote:

> Hello Anthony,
>
> 2009/9/2 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>:
> > run it slower and make sure it shuts down clean.
>
> i already reduced load 37% but that didnt help, now i'm down to 25%
> and it's running.
>
> > valgrind --tool=memcheck --log-file-exactly=vg.log --leak-check=full
> > --leak-resolution=high --show-reachable=yes /path/to/freeswitch -vg
>
> that's the line in the wiki? I used that but "log-file-exactly" is not
> available in my valgrind-3.3.0-Debian, just "log-file". Does this make
> any difference?
>
> Also it wont shut down cleanly but oom-coredump  (some assertion
> failed) and if i stop the loadgen after some time and try to 'fsctl
> shutdown' it wont cleanly bring it down, too. (see first post, last
> line printed is
>
>  switch_core_memory.c:567 Stopping memory pool queue.
> )
>
> Thx.
>
>  Beni.

Anthony Minessale II