[Freeswitch-users] memory leak

Benedikt Fraunhofer fraunhofer.lists.freeswitch-001 at traced.net
Wed Sep 2 08:26:51 PDT 2009

Hello Anthony,

2009/9/2 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>:
> run it slower and make sure it shuts down clean.

i already reduced load 37% but that didnt help, now i'm down to 25%
and it's running.

> valgrind --tool=memcheck --log-file-exactly=vg.log --leak-check=full
> --leak-resolution=high --show-reachable=yes /path/to/freeswitch -vg

that's the line in the wiki? I used that but "log-file-exactly" is not
available in my valgrind-3.3.0-Debian, just "log-file". Does this make
any difference?

Also it wont shut down cleanly but oom-coredump  (some assertion
failed) and if i stop the loadgen after some time and try to 'fsctl
shutdown' it wont cleanly bring it down, too. (see first post, last
line printed is

  switch_core_memory.c:567 Stopping memory pool queue.
)

Thx.

  Beni.