[Freeswitch-users] conference question

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:52:01 PDT 2009

that means something in your path does not support CNG/VAD.
it's perfectly ok to use waste and mute together.

there is no chance that you would not enter the conf muted the way you
describe unless you are
using an older revision of FS that had a bug in the parsing of the
conference flags.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/