[Freeswitch-users] conference question

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Tue Sep 1 14:56:05 PDT 2009

thank you for your response

as a listener waste influences what you hear and mute say's you cannot speak
this is what our customer wanted because the speaker is the only one who is
heard in this "conference" or meeting room - this rooms are for lectures

we tried to disable waste for the listeners (and let it on for the speaker) but this
resulted in "choppy" sound for the listeners (silence periods between words and sentences)

i hope i could explain my problem a little bit better

br

E  christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com