[Freeswitch-users] New FreeSwitch User - WAPSERVER Question

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Sat Oct 31 12:32:53 PDT 2009

Thanks Shelby,

the vars.xml file tells me that if external_sip_ip is unspecified (which I
think it is), then the bind_server_ip is used, i.e., "auto"

Getting off topic, I stumbled on freenode today, I wasn't sure what I needed
to do to get IRC running on Windows - yet, another "to do" !

(The link on http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Main_Page to IRC Chat
(irc://irc.freenode.net/freeswitch) appears to be an invalid link)

regards
Dave