[Freeswitch-users] Estimating Call Capacity

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Tue Oct 27 12:51:50 PDT 2009

A little off-topic, but since call-capacity is the subject, what are
people using to analyze their CDR's to discover this?   I'm handling
about 30k calls per day but have only a bandwidth-based guesstimate of
the peak number of concurrent calls I'm handling.

If there's an open source solution, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Regards,
Cliff

http://www.google.com/search?q=vonage+sucks