[Freeswitch-users] mod_socket: custom timeout for HEARTBEAT event

Artem Shiyanov shiyanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:32:12 PDT 2009

Sorry for my foolishness but I stil can't grasp it.
I'm developing app based on inbound mod_event_socket and I don't know how to
run "enable_heartbeat" or " sched_heartbeat" without specifying any alive
session uuid. I tried to use "create_uuid" and send mentioned  commands to
the created uuid  but this approach doesn't work. I do need to monitor the
FS state itself rather then any particular call.

Please, enlighten me!
Artem