[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Update: Valet Parking

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 12 13:39:09 PDT 2009

2009/10/12 João Mesquita <jmesquita at freeswitch.org>

> I would say that the parking meter is a good idea and it is the default
> behavior of parking on legacy PBXs. Since we always do _more_, what do you
> think about having the option to transfer to any extension instead of just
> the one that transfered the call?

Gents,

Thanks for all the feedback. I think the proper thing to do is to make sure
that we have, as Brian would put it, all the Lego(tm) bricks necessary to
build the functionality that you wish to implement. A lot of what I'm
hearing that you guys want can be handled with FIFO. Before we do any more
programming with valet_park let's make sure that the existing Legos don't
already give you the tools that you need.

-MC