[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Update: Valet Parking

William King quentusrex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:55:20 PDT 2009

I don't know if this was mentioned yet. It would be useful to have a way
to have the parking lot automatically find the next available spot and
tts it to the person parking the call.

Then the auto unpark would pop off the lowest numbered lot, or return
fail if there is nobody in the parking lots etc.

-William King